Designing of Hydrotechnical Structures
FAST-BRB008Acad. year: 2020/2021
Project development with respect to water structures (structure assignment and project of the structure)
individual elaboration of formal documents (application for territorial proceedings and building permit) and specific documents (operating and service regulation, flood control plan)
project documents hearing (negotiation) process (gaming simulation)Prerequisites: Specialised courses of water management, water management legislation
Terms and conditions of contracts and valuation of project and engineering works (Commercial law and civil code, Fee system), Construction law 50/1976 Sb. as amended 83/1998 Sb. and implementing regulations, environmental laws, supplier systems in construction in CZ, law 360/1992 Sb. on duty of authorized architectures, engineers and techniques active in construction, site diary, project documentation negotiation, bussines activities of authorized persons, system of standards in water management.
Institute of Water Structures (VST-VST)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Knowledge in following areas:
- project development with respect to water structures,
- individual elaboration of formal documents ,
- project documents hearing.
Water management and water structures. Economy and enterprise economy.
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Language of instruction
1. Terms and conditions of contracts – contracting (participants, data, deadlines, control, penalization).
2. Valuation of project and engineering works.
3. Practical application of Construction law.
4.–5. Supplier systems in construction, theirs realization in CZ.
6. Authorization exam according to law 360/1992 Sb., rights and duties of authorized persons.
7. Site diary – content, styles.
8. Negotiation according to law 244/1992 Sb. as amended.
9. Elaboration of project documentation – steps, extent, content.
10. Project documentation negotiation.
11. Bussines activities of authorized persons.
12. Administration and application of standards in water management.
13. Assembling of individual projects, test, credits.
The aim of the subject is to show and discuss auxiliary activities at the consulting and water structures designing. Those are standardisation, legislation, economical and administrative activities and negotiating at designing and construction. Some special types of water management documentation are included as well.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Extent and forms are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.