FAST-NZA017Acad. year: 2020/2021
Administrative procedural law, administrative procedure, administrative authorities, participants in proceedings and their representatives, service of documents, computation of time and calculating of time limits, administrative decisions.
Construction law with respect to public law and private law, overview of public construction law, introduction to private construction law, types of construction contracts, rights of rem, rights in rem in things of others, Land registry.
Nature and landscape protection, water protection.
Implementing regulations to acts.
Institute of Social Sciences (SPV)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Basic knowledge of water management legislative and regulations related to building law.
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Language of instruction
1. Introduction to the topic, sources of law, relation between public and private law.
2. Civil law, Civil Code.
3. Civil law, Civil Code.
4. Rights in rem - possession, ownership, co-ownership.
5. Rights in rem - right of superficies, easements.
6. Code of Administrative Procedure - basic principles.
7. Administrative pocedure.
8. Administrative law - remedies.
9. Environmental law in general.
10. Water Act, Act on water supply and sewage systems.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Extent and forms are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.
Classification of course in study plans
- Programme NPC-EVB Master's, 2. year of study, winter semester, 2 credits, compulsory
Type of course unit
26 hours, optionally
Teacher / Lecturer