Public Structural Investments 2
FAST-CV024Acad. year: 2020/2021
The public tenders – public procurement, definition of evaluation criterion and their weights, choosing of contractor and conclusion of contract. Technical, preliminary and implementation documentation of projects financed from public sources. Technically–economic study, socially-economic analysis, sensitivity analysis a risk analysis. Public private partnership, documentation, specific risk analysis.
Institute of Structural Economics and Management (EKR)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Knowledge of creation of public structure project. Case study for Public tender.
Knowledge within the scope of Public structural investment I
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Language of instruction
1. Public projects, characteristics
2. Feasibility study of public structural projects
3. Cost benefit analysis of public structural projects. Life cycle costs of public structural projects
4. Sensitivity and probability analysis of outputs. Risk analysis of public structural projects
5. Public contracts, terms, award procedures – Act No 137/2006 Coll., on Public Contracts
6. Public contracts, general qualification criteria, contract documentation of structure
7. Public contract criteria for selection of optimal tender, value analysis usage (methods)
8. Above the threshold public contract
9. Public Private Partnership (PPP), Act No 139/2006 Coll., on Concession Contracts and Concession Procedures (Concessions Act)
10. PPP projects documentation. PPP risk analysis
Advanced knowledge about problems regarding to award, evaluation and realize of public contracts, elaboration of projects for public financial resources. Public Private Partnership.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Extent and forms are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.