FAST-CV077Acad. year: 2020/2021
The subject focuses on enhancing knowledge in the field of marketing processes and their practical application in business. Emphasis will be put on systematic processing approach to marketing. Attention will be paid to selected fields with the emphasis on successful use of marketing management. The main fields will be marketing research, six sigma marketing and additional fields of practical application of marketing tools.
Institute of Structural Economics and Management (EKR)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Students will obtain knowledge of specific marketing approaches for practical application in civil engineering. Students will be able to solve the problems and decision-making tasks using application software in the field of marketing research, six sigma marketing and marketing management.
The knowledge of the economics of construction enterprises.
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Language of instruction
1. Marketing Research 1 – Marketing Research Methodology
2. Marketing Research 2 – Methods and Techniques of Marketing Research
3. Marketing Research 3 – Marketing Research Application
4. – 5. Application Software – Data Processing (SPSS, CRM)
6. Introduction to Six Sigma Marketing Process
7. – 8. Six sigma marketing scorecards – marketing performance measurement
9. Six Sigma in Strategic Marketing Processes
10 – 11. QFD in Marketing Area
12. Six Sigma in Tactical Marketing Processes
13. Six Sigma in Operational Marketing Processes
The main aim is to furnish students with modern methods and techniques in the field of marketing application via the use of a systematic approach. Students will obtain theoretical knowledge of marketing tools and their practical application in business with the emphasis on acquiring long-term and sustainable competitive advantage with the use of marketing research and six sigma marketing.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Extent and forms are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.