FAST-AV001Acad. year: 2020/2021
Sectional course. Fundaments of the problematic of technical economical disciplines (technical standardisation, rewarding, calculations), economical disciplines (prices, accounting, financing, taxes, investments), commercial and managerial disciplines (marketing, management, project management). Application of general knowledge on the construction company. Link to the building law and technical construction disciplines.
Institute of Structural Economics and Management (EKR)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Ability to orient in economy of building production and in valuation with respect to conditions on building market.
Knowledge of basic economic terminology and relations. Basics of macroeconomic and microeconomic theories.
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Language of instruction
1. Construction industry and its position in national economy
2. Construction products and constructing, coding, classifications
3. Construction costs
4. Technical standardization in construction
5. Remuneration of labour force
6. Valuation of construction production
7. Cost estimates of constructions
12. Construction order management
13. Marketing in civil engineering
To acquire ability to orient in construction production.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Extent and forms are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.