Design with using of IT
FP-kitPAcad. year: 2020/2021
Learning outcomes of the course unit
After completing the course, the student is able to:
- to draw up drawings in electrical engineering,
- read the drawing documentation of other fields for cooperation,
- Create simple engineering-type drawing documentation including tolerances of shape, position and surface structure,
- use the basics of SolidWorks - create 3D volume models and assemblies.
Highschool knowledge of descriptors.
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
MAXA, J. Řízení a správa dat. VET FEKT Brno: 2006 (CS)
MAXA, J.; VYROUBAL, P.; NEDĚLA, V.; Počítačová podpora technických a manažerských prací. VUT : FEKT, 2016 (CS)
MAXA, J.; VYROUBAL, P.; Podklady pro výuku SolidWorks VUT : FEKT, 2016 (CS)
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Teaching methods include lectures and computer laboratories. Course is taking advantage of e-learning system.
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Language of instruction
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Obligatory participation in teaching.
Classification of course in study plans
- Programme BAK-PM Bachelor's, 1. year of study, summer semester, 5 credits, compulsory