FEKT-MPC-OPAAcad. year: 2020/2021
Professional experience lasts a total of four weeks (160 hours). It is completed in the companies of the electrical and electronic industry in Czech Republic or abroad. Student arranges practice itself. Practice needs to be done outside of regular teaching (especially in the summer holiday period) from the beginning to the end of studies at FEEC.
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Students will be able to:
- Discuss the problems caused at work on a professional task.
- Apply knowledge obtained in technical courses into practice
- Analyze problems arising from professional work on the task in electrical engineering firm
- Propose a solution to a task in the field of electrical engineering specified by absolved professional courses during the study
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Professional practice takes the form of work in the company within four weeks and is carried out regular teaching (especially during the summer holiday period).
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Language of instruction
Professional practice of the student in a company of the electronic industry in the Czech Republic or abroad.
The aim of the course is to fulfil a professional practice of the student in an arbitrary company of the electronic industry, in institutions of research and development, or of communication and other electronic medial providers in the Czech Republic and abroad.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
The practice is evidenced by a certificate of the workplace where practice was held.
Classification of course in study plans
- Programme MPC-KAM Master's, any year of study, winter semester, 4 credits, optional