Project management IPMA
FAST-XU051Acad. year: 2019/2020
Training basic techniques and tools for project management with limited resources, scope and time. Preparing for the certification process IPMA Level D by the SPR, o. s.
Institute of Computer Aided Engineering and Computer Science (AIU)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Basics of technical English. Using MS Word and MS Excel. Working with Google tools (e-mail, online storage, calendar, etc.).
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Language of instruction
1. Definition of project success criteria of the project.
2. The requirements and project objectives, risks and opportunities.
3. Time and phases of the project.
4. Resources and funding.
5. Teamwork, conflicts and its solutions.
6. Control, management and reporting changes.
7. Information and documentation in the project.
8. Engagement and motivation in project management, focus on results.
9. Methods for leadership, communication and negotiation, conflict resolution.
10. project, program, portfolio.
11. Implementation Project.
12. Personal management, finance, law.
13. Certification test example.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Extent and forms are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.