Inspection and Documentation of Construction Processes
FAST-CW058Acad. year: 2019/2020
Activities connected with construction inspections, checking carried out by workers at production plants and construction supervisors, measurement theory, methods of field data collection, practical test procedures and quality control, evaluation of obtained results, comparison with valid technical standards, test evaluation type, presentation of obtained results.
Institute of Technology, Mechanisation and Construction Management (TST)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Knowledge is required from the area of construction technology; knowledge of the procedures for the execution of basic construction sub-processes and the connections between them is also important.
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Language of instruction
1. Issues concerned with the inspection of construction execution, related legislation, connection with ČSN standards, technical regulations and contracts for work, application of inspection and test plans.
2. Theory of measurement procedures, the physical basis of the digital measurement of non-electrical quantities.
3. Input quality control of materials and the readiness for construction execution.
4. Inspections and tests connected with the execution of ground works.
5. Inspections during the execution of the shell of a building’s superstructure.
6. Quality of interior and finishing work.
7. Tests connected with the thermal protection of buildings.
8. Documentation concerning procedures for performing inspections of construction processes.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Extent and forms are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.
Classification of course in study plans