ÚSI-EDUDOAcad. year: 2019/2020
The course is focused on the currently very topical issue, particularly on the impact of transport on the environmental components, including human health.
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Elementary knowledge of high school mathematic, physics, chemistry and biology.
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Teaching is carried out through lectures consist of interpretations of basic principles, methodology of given discipline, problems and their exemplary solutions.
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
The exam will consist of the written and oral part. The condition of the oral exam is fulfillment of conditions of the written test.
Language of instruction
1. Sustainable transport and sustainable development indicators
2. Application of sustainable transport principles
3. Environmental and health risks of transport
4. Safe transport
5. Monitoring of the state of the environment and the use of information systems
6. Management systems in transport
7. Externalities in transport and their solutions
8. Smart City and intelligent transport systems
9. Assessment of the impact of transport structures on the environment
10. Quality of life in the context of transport planning
11. Introduction to transport sociology
12. Analysis, assessment and treatment of transport risks
13. Hygiene requirements for working environment and occupational diseases in transport
The aim of course is to give students basic knowledge about the concept of sustainable transport. Learn to actively seek and treat risks associated with traffic. Ability to minimize negative impact on the environment in accordance with the current legislation in practical activities in transport.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Classification of course in study plans
- Programme EID_P Master's, 2. year of study, summer semester, 3 credits, compulsory