Special Methodology of Forensic Engineering - Real Estate Evaluation
ÚSI-DSE05Acad. year: 2018/2019
Data for valuation, search of premises. Databases for real estates valuation.
Methods of valuation: method of costs, method of estate incomes, comparing method, lot valuation, setting of the current price in the real estates valuation.
Valuation of the real estates in accordance with present regulation for valuation, valuation for credit proceeding, for accounting, for insurance companies, for inheritance procedure, for purposes of taxes, valuation at family settlement, for auction, valuation for purposes of Commercial Code and valuation in special cases. Assessment of financial damage at the real estate damage and valuation of the performed building operations.
Valuation of the rights of user. Estimation of the costs, economic and market rent. Flats valuation.
Specificity of the expert evidence about real estates valuation in the various kinds of proceeding, valuation of the real estates in foreign countries. Czech and international standards for real estates valuation.
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Bases of the forensic experting, structural engineering
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Bradáč, A. a kol.: Teorie oceňování nemovitostí. 8. vydání. AKADEMICKÉ NAKLADATELSTVÍ CERM s.r.o., Brno, 2009
Bradáč A., Krejčíř P., Scholzová V.: Úřední oceňování majetku 2008. AKADEMICKÉ NAKLADATELSTVÍ CERM s.r.o., Brno, 2008
KOOP, G. Introduction to econometrics. 1st edition. Wiley. Chichester. 2008. (CS)
LUX, M. Mikroekonomie bydlení. VŠE. Praha, 2002. (CS)
ORT, P. Oceňování nemovitostí - moderní metody a přístupy. Leges Praha, 2013. (CS)
RICS. RICS Valuation - Professional Standards 2012 (The Red Book), 8th edition, 2012. (CS)
SHAPIRO, E., MACKMIN, D., SAMS, G. Modern methods of valuation, Routledge, 11th edition, New York, 2013. (CS)
STAIGER, R. Foundations of real estate financial modelling, Routledge, Oxon, 2015. (CS)
TEGOVA. European valuation standards 2012 (EVS 2012_The Blue Book). Dostupné na http://www.tegova.org. (CS)
WYATT, P. Property valuation. Wiley-Blackwell. 2nd edition. Chichester. 2013 (CS)
ZAZVONIL, Z. Odhad hodnoty nemovitostí, Ekopress, Praha, 2012. (CS)
ADAIR, A. European valuation practice: Theory and techniques. Taylor & Francis, 2012 (CS)
COCHRANE, J. H. Asset pricing_revised edition. Princeton University Press. Princeton. 2001. (CS)
GLICKMAN, E. An Introduction to Real Estate Finance. Academic Press. Oxford. 2013. (CS)
STAHL, K. Microeconomic Models of Housing Markets. Springer. Dortmund. 1985. (CS)
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Language of instruction
1. Basic terminology in the real estates valuation. Price and value, basic methods of real estates valuation.
2. Data for valuation, search of premises. Databases for real estates valuation, their creation and running. Calculations, their accuracy and influence on the evidence conclusions. Application of the software and responsibility for the usage.
3. Method of the cost valuation.
4. Method of the estate incomes valuation.
5. Comparing method of the valuation.
6. Lots valuation.
7. Setting of the current price of the real estate.
8. Valuation of real estates in accordance with the present regulation.
9. Valuation for credit proceeding, for accounting, insurance companies, inheritance procedure, for purposes of inheritance tax, gift tax and conveyance of real estate tax, valuation at family settlement, execution of verdict at the sale of real estate, for auction, valuation for purposes of Commercial Code, valuation of real estates at restitutions and rehabilitation out of the court, valuation of the company.
10. Assessment of financial damage at the real estate damage and valuation of the performed building operations. Defects in invoicing of the building operations supplies, examination of betterment from performed building operations, valuation of real estate with the work in progress.
11. Valuation of the rights of user and real estates under right of user.
12. Examination whether the building is original or new. Estimation of the costs, economic and market rent. Flats valuation.
13.Specificity of the expert evidence about real estates valuation in the various kinds of proceeding, valuation of the real estates in foreign countries. Czech and international standards for real estates valuation.
Methods of the real estate evaluation, practice of the experts & apos; activities close to evaluation