Computer Projecting of Productions, Logistic and Ecology
FEKT-KPPVAcad. year: 2018/2019
The course is focus on the current issues of Industry 4.0, processing of technological projecting, capacity calculation, analysis of production costs, projecting of production control and testing, production logistic, layout, projection of adjacent plants,logistic of suplies, logistic of storage, logistic of distribution,controlling, ecological aspects, ISO 14 000, projecting of working environment, projecting of energy systems, economical evaluation, realization of investment actions.
Learning outcomes of the course unit
The student of Computer projecting of production, logistics and ecology (KPPV) is able to:
- explain the meaning and define the most essential structure of a company.
- choose the appropriate method for technological design.
- design a project using the MS Project.
- explain the production logistics company.
- describe the standard ISO 14000 and related standards.
The subject knowledge on the secondary school level is required.
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Sule, D., R.:Manufacturing Facilities, PWS Boston (EN)
Cedarleaf, J.:Plant Layout and Flow Improvement,Bluecreek, P.C. Washington (EN)
Kubálek T., Kubálková M., Řízení projektů v MS Project (CS)
Kališ J., Říha M., MS Office Projekt, CPress (CS)
Bazala J., Logistika v praxi, Verlag Dashofer (CS)
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Teaching methods depend on the type of course unit as specified in the article 7 of BUT Rules for Studies and Examinations.
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Practice attendance is obligatory
seminary task - max. 20p
final exam - max 80p
Requirements for successful completion of the subject can be specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.
Language of instruction
1) Industry 4.0 and its aspects. Characteristics and electronic product definition (EPD - Electronic Product Definition), links between components.
2) Tool Industry 4.0. The structure of the product structure data, database information, share data in real time, parallel work on the project.
3) PDM system as a tool for team collaboration, creation and management of product structure, communication and management and data integration. Management of data flows.
4) Capacity calculation and analysis of production costs.
5) Design inspection and testing.
6) Design quality.
7) Production logistics.
8) Distribution of machinery and equipment.
9) Design secondary operations.
10) Supply Logistica, warehousing logistics, our sales logistics.
11) Ecological aspects, ISO 14000 and related standards.
12) Design work environment, designing energy systems.
13) Economic evaluation and implementation of investment projects.
The aim of the course is to manage problems of projecting production systems and logistics. To become familiar with the basic concepts and with the methodics of activities at technological projecting, with procedures and choosed methods concerning participation of a technologist at elaboration of production projects. During the computer practice the students become familiar with computer support of technological projecting.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
The content and forms of instruction in the evaluated course are specified by a regulation issued by the lecturer responsible for the course and updated for every academic year.