Real Estate Management
ÚSI-ERSPNAcad. year: 2018/2019
Subject is aimed at problems of estate management, especially apartment buildings.
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Students gain basic knowledge about estate management from technical, financial and legal view with respect to particularities in CR.
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Teaching is carried out through lectures that consist of interpretations of basic principles, methodology of given discipline, problems and their exemplary solutions.
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Written and oral exam.
Language of instruction
1. Types of ownership, legal regulations
2. Flat tenancy, lease contract
3. Particularities in rental relations in CR
4. Flat owners, flat-owner association, housing association
5. Basic activities of estate management
6. Flat furnishing and means of heating
7. Services related to rent
8. Relations with service providers (energies, water)
9. House and flat maintenance and repairs, reconstructions
10. Technical arrangement of maintenance and repairs
11. House’s technical equipment and its revisions, terms for their execution
12. Estate management software
13. Managing company, organisation structure
Goal of the subject is gaining knowledge from the field of estate management.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Classification of course in study plans
- Programme REI_P Master's, 2. year of study, winter semester, 4 credits, compulsory