FEKT-BKC-MASAcad. year: 2018/2019
Equations, inequalities, elementary functions.
Learning outcomes of the course unit
After completing the course, students should be able to:
- transform and simplify expressions;
- solve basic equations and inequalities;
- find the domain and the range of a function.
Students should have at least superficial knowledge of work with expressions and elementary functions within the scope of standard secondary school requirements.
- compulsory co-requisite
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Kolářová: Matematický seminář
1;Kolářová: Matematický seminář;2013;;1;základní;;cs
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Teaching methods are specified in Article 7 of Study and Examination Regulations.
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
For the course-unit credit it is necessary to obtain at least a 50% score from an individual assignment.
Language of instruction
The goal of the course is to supplement secondary school knowledge of mathematics necessary for further studies.
Classification of course in study plans
- Programme BKC-EKT Bachelor's, 1. year of study, winter semester, 2 credits, optional
- Programme BKC-MET Bachelor's, 1. year of study, winter semester, 2 credits, compulsory-optional
- Programme BKC-SEE Bachelor's, 1. year of study, winter semester, 2 credits, compulsory-optional
- Programme BKC-TLI Bachelor's, 1. year of study, winter semester, 2 credits, optional
- Programme EEKR-CZV lifelong learning
branch ET-CZV , 1. year of study, winter semester, 2 credits, compulsory-optional