Energy Audit of Buildings
FAST-CT013Acad. year: 2017/2018
Legislative requirements for the use of an energy audit and energy assessment
Energy balance in audit
Energy balance in the assessment
Environmental impacts in the audit and in the assessment
The economy in the audit and in the assessment
Energy audit in the EU
Institute of Building Services (TZB)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Energy Rating of Buildings,heating, ventilation, building physics, sanitary, cooling and wiring.
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Language of instruction
1. Legislative introduction, energy law, energy audit and assessment.
2. The structure of the energy audit.
3. The structure of the energy assessment.
4. Balance of energy flows in an energy audit.
5. Balance of energy flows in an energy assessment.
6. Systems for energy management.
7. Evaluation of environmental impact.
8. Economic calculations, investment return.
9. Energy evaluation within the EU. Evaluation of BIM method.
10. Energy evaluation within the EU. Evaluation of BREEAM method.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Extent and forms are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.
Classification of course in study plans