FAST-CT007Acad. year: 2017/2018
Theory of heat transfer in building services. Thermal properties of materials, elementary heat processes. Vapour and conditions of vapour. Thermal processes, dynamic of it, analythical and numerical solution. Heat transfer during natural and forced convection. Heat transfer during state of matter changes. Heat transfer by radiation. Principles of heat exchangers in building services. Special problems in heat transfer in building services.
Institute of Building Services (TZB)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Student obtaining after graduation subject necessary recognize about characteristic thermal exchange.
Basics of thermal technique, heating, air conditioning, building microclimate.
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Language of instruction
1. Transfer warm in sphere technological equipment building.
2. Aquatic smattering and hers state
3. Stationary conduct a heat, his analytical solution
4. Stationary conduct a heat, his numerical solution
5. Non-stationary conduct a heat planar wall and ground
6. Non-stationary convection cylindrical wall, analytical and numerical solving
7. Heat transfer at free and compulsory convection matters
8. Exchange warm at changes substances
9. Transmission warm radiation
10. Groundwork heat exchanger for building services specialization
Physic proceses during heat transfer in technical environment. Aplicability of solution for creation of building internal environment.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Extent and forms are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.
Classification of course in study plans