Economic Tools for Building Production Management
FAST-CV014Acad. year: 2017/2018
The company needs economic tools for the management of the relation between production costs and sale prices to achieve the production profit. The basic tool is the quality organization of the production. The combination of productive factors regarding their costs on the one side and assurance of the sale on the second side is the supposition of the production efficiency. Determinative is the choice of production activities of the construction company salable on the construction market and bringing the profit. The important economic tool there are prices that must cover costs and to ensure the profit.
Institute of Structural Economics and Management (EKR)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Ability to orient in economy of building production and in valuation with respect to conditions on building market.
Knowledge of economics and principles of company’s economy
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Language of instruction
1. Business plan in construction sector
2. Construction company and production
3. Management of costs for material, stocks
4. Management of costs for the labor power
5. Management of costs for production machines and machinery
6. Valuation of production, prices in construction
8. Company’s finances
9. Taxes, accounting and operational evidence
11. Systems of organization in the company, types of companies´ association
12. Benchmarking, management of costs for the production regarding the competitive ability of the company
13. Panning spheres and system of plans control, documentation of changes
Cross-sectional subject, whose objective it is to introduce to students selected economic tools for the building production management.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Extent and forms are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.
Classification of course in study plans