FAST-CP051Acad. year: 2017/2018
The course deals with conduit of technical equipment in general, especially underground networks. The general part includes basic concepts, network division, category and history. Students will be introduced with the standards and regulations of the topic, space arrangement of conduit of technical equipment. It will also be discussed designing of pipe networks (water supply, sewerage, heat, steam and gas) and cable lines (electricity system, telecommunication and data networks). From the aspects of building the student will be acquainted with pipes materials and methods of construction and rehabilitation of networks, especially in their underground storage.
Institute of Municipal Water Management (VHO)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Student will manage basic of design and planning of technical equipment network, and some more detailed information about function, planning and operating of gas and heat pipe networks.
physics, fundamentals of hydraulics and thermodynamics
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Language of instruction
1. and 2. Introduction to conduit of technical eguipment, history of development, Space arrangement of conduit of technical eguipment.
3. and 4. Associated conduit of technical equipment.
5. and 6. Water and sewerage networks.
7. and 8. Regularities of gas flow, heat networks.
9. and 10. Supply of gas pipeline networks.
11. and 12. Energy and communication networks.
13. Construction and rehabilitation of pipe networks.
Student will get an overview about the significance of technical equipment network in the contemporary society, fundamental information about system and components of particular networks.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Extent and forms are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.
Classification of course in study plans