Basics of programming
FAST-GE26Acad. year: 2017/2018
Formal languages, programming languages, algorithms, visual programming environment, structures algorithms.
Institute of Geodesy (GED)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Ability to build and debug a program
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Language of instruction
1. Introduction. Formal languages. Fundamentals of Pascal.
3. Structure algorithms (branching cycle). Data types and structures.
4. Procedures, functions, object-oriented approaches.
5. Other formal languages (SQL, Prolog, PHP)
1. Delphi. Visual programming. Trivial program.
2. Familiarization with the visual components of forms, a simple calculation program.
3. Data types, structures, expressions, command structure. Developing a simple program.
4. Programming a simple geodesic calculation.
5. Subprograms and user functions. Working with Files.
6.-8. Solving specified individual project.
9. Checking credit.
Acquisition of basic skills algorithm
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Extent and forms are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.