FP-PR1-AAcad. year: 2020/2021
Practice is a compulsory part of the study program lasting 80 hours in the winter semester at your specified time and should serve to provide input data for the bachelor thesis. Practice can provide students themselves.
Learning outcomes of the course unit
PowerPoint presentation on the following questions:
1) organizational structure, its relationship to a higher organizational unit and business activities
2) a description of the information flow within the company
3) evaluation of information technology in the company (hardware, software, data files, information transfer, data protection, etc.), Evaluation of the strengths and weaknesses of the company
4) what problems the company is most frequently encountered in normal operation, propose solutions target
5) describe their work activities in the company
6) provide the benefits of the practice for the bachelor thesis
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
SRPOVÁ, J., ŘEHOŘ, V. a kol. Základy podnikání. Teoretické poznatky, příklady a zkušenosti českých podnikatelů. Praha Grada Publishing,2010. s. 432. ISBN 978-80-247-3339-5.
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Practice in the company.
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
According the level of report from the practice.
Language of instruction
The syllabus of the subject will set up by responsible worker of the firm.
Acquainted with the organizational structure, its relationship to a higher organizational unit and business activities, a description of the information flow within the company
Type of course unit
80 hours, compulsory
Teacher / Lecturer