Semestral Thesis 2
FEKT-BB2MAcad. year: 2017/2018
An individual technical project of the student chosen from the tenders offered at the Microelectronics and Technology (MITEC) departments.
The subject matter of the project must be set early at the beginning of the academic year and it can form a part of the future bachelor work.
Learning outcomes of the course unit
The student solves a special problem as an individual technical project whose theme is chosen from the tenders offered at the department.
- Is able to work with the recommended, and searched separately, literature, including basic knowledge in literary sources of foreign language.
- Is able to deal with individual technical work on a selected topic, including a list of potential solutions and ways to select the optimal.
- Able to design and build a measuring station, implement and experiment results statistically processed.
- Handle, using computer technology, clearly and concisely write the final technical report to the presentation and graphic design at a good level and respecting the relevant technical standards.
Students should be able to
- Work with domestic and foreign-language literature
- Independently carry out practical activities addressing esperimentální part of the project under the guidance of the project manager.
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Podle tématu projektu.
ČSN ISO 690:2011 - Bibliografické citace (CS)
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Teaching methods depend on the theme semester project. Student gives presents and defends a separate project.
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Terms of graded credit:
Preparation of the required written report and its successful presentation and defense of an expert committee.
Language of instruction
Processing and recording of individual independent technical work according to the specifications and instructions of the Head of the semester project.
Preparation of PowerPoint presentations.
Presentations created term project and its defense before the committee.
The aim is to demonstrate the student's ability to process separate technical work on a selected topic from our professional institutes or industrial companies to prepare the PowerPoint presentation and defend the project before the Board of Examiners.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Regular consultation with a professional manager and check the progress of the semester project.