Italian Language A2 - 1
FP-IJ1AAcad. year: 2017/2018
Grammar: personal independent pronouns, reflexive verbs, impersonal verbs, imperative, if-clause.
Vocabulary: shopping, clothes, colours, TV, in a city, music.
About Italy: shops in Italy, typical Italian products, fashion, music, mass media.
Institute of Social Sciences (SPV)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Student will accomplish the aim of the course, which is: mastering vocabulary to the extent of 1000 words, intermediate level of grammar. Reading skills, translating texts with intermediate difficulty, communication and writing skills about everyday topics.
To the extent of the optional subjects Italian for Beginners, Italian for Pre-Intermediate Students.
Nuovo Progetto italiano 1 (U1-U7)
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
J.Janešová: Italština pro samouky (CS)
T.Marin, S. Magnelli: Nuovo Progetto Italiano 1 (IT)
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
There are seminars, where students are actively involved into the teaching. Teachers explain new material in class, or the student will prepare it at home with the help of an online course in Moodle. During the course the emphasis is placed at the talking of the student to gained the necessary knowledge and confidence to communicate in the foreign language. At home, the student is actively involved in an online course where is prepared for him a number of exercises to practice vocabulary, grammar, listening and writing. The courses use PW presentations, interactive whiteboard, internet.
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
During the semester, students doing homework, using e-learning course in Moodle (including written tests on-line) and attending lessons. During lessons are students active. At the end of the semester students take a written and oral exam (conversation).
Language of instruction
1. U8: object pronouns; shopping in a supermarket.
2. U8: object pronouns in passato prossimo (I).
3. U8: object pronouns with modal verbs; types of shops, typical Italian products.
4. U9: reflexive verbs; shopping- size, colour, payement.
5. U9: reflexive verbs in passato prossimo; clothes.
6. U9: impersonal form; Italian fashion.
7. U10: personal pronouns; TV
8. U10: personal pronouns in passato prossimo (II); expressing wishes.
9. U10: imperative, pronouns in imperative; orientation in a city, Italian TV and press.
10. U11: present conditional form; at the concert.
11. U11: past conditional form; expressing an opinion.
12. U11: if-clause, expressing future in past; music, Italian music.
13. revision U8-U11.
Mastering vocabulary to the extent of 1000 words, intermediate level of grammar. Reading skills, translating texts with intermediate difficulty, communication and writing skills about everyday topics. Levels A2 of Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Classification of course in study plans
- Programme BAK Bachelor's
- Programme BAK-KME Bachelor's
branch BAK-MME , 2. year of study, winter semester, 2 credits, optional
- Programme MGR Master's