FME – Vice-dean for master's study, international study, scholarships and tuitions, LLL, final works and state exams
+420 54114 2891
Education and academic qualification
- 1995, Ing., Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Brno University of Technology, Institute of Solid Mechanics, Applied Mechanics
- 2000, Ph.D., Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Brno University of Technology, Institute of Solid Mechanics, Engineering Mechanics
- 2012, Assoc. Prof., Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Brno University of Technology
- since 2000, assistant, Inst. of Solid Mechanics, Mechatronics and Biomechanics, Faculty of Mech.Eng., BUT
- Strength of Materials I
- Strength of Materials II
- Industrial Project
- Biomechanical problems of the hip joint.
- Computational modelling in the field of mechanics of solids.
- Micro and macro shape deviations of the hip implant contact area.
- Reliability of ceramic head of total hip replacement.
- Computational modelling of magnetic drives.
- Modelling of degradation processes.
- Residual stress of heat spray coatings of Eucor ceramics.
- Stability of resistors of traction vehicles.
Prizing by scientific community
- 1997 - Price of professor Spacek
- GAČR 103/94/0419 – Numerical analysis of the iterative processes in human body (1994-1995).
- GAČR 106/96/0652 – Computer aids of biomedicine engineering and biomechanics (1996-1998).
- GAČR 101/01/0974 – Specific Biomechanical Problems of Total Hip Joint Endoprostheses and their Solving by Modelling (2001-2003).
- MSM262100024 - Research and development of mechatronic systems (2002-2004).
- MSM0021630518 - Simulation modeling of mechatronic systems (2005-2010).
- GAČR 101/05/0136 - Clinical biomechanical probléme of human big joints (2005-2008).
- MPO ČR č. FR-TI3/441 - Development of crankshaft shear press with a new drive (2011-2012).
Sum of citations (without self-citations) indexed within SCOPUS