CEITEC, RG-1-04 – Researcher
Education and academic qualification
- 2008, Bc., Jan Perner Transport Faculty, University of Pardubice, specialization: Transport Means.
- 2010, Ing., Jan Perner Transport Faculty, University of Pardubice, specialization: Transport Means.
- 2014, Ph.D., Brno University of Technology, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, thesis subject: Propagation of fatigue cracks under shear loading modes II, III and II+III in metallic materials.
2012 - 2013, Institute of Physical Engineering, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Brno University of Technology, junior researcher.
2014 – 2015, 2016 (15 months), Erich Schmid Institute of Materials Science, Austrian Academy of Sciences, PostDoc researcher.
Since 2013, Central European Institute Technology (CEITEC), Brno University of Technology (CEITEC BUT), researcher.
- Physics I, II - labs
- Structure and properties of contemporary materials
- Mechanisms of fatigue crack propagation, crack closure effects, modes I, II, III
Academic internships abroad
- 2010 - 2016, 10 stays in total length of 25 months, Erich Schmid Institute of Materials Science, Austrian Academy of Sciences, Leoben, Austria.
2012: Growth threshold conditions and topography of cracks loaded in modes II and III, project of FME BUT
2013: Quantitative fractography of shear fatigue cracks in ARMCO iron and titanium, project of FME BUT
2017 - 2018: Intrinsic resistance to shear-mode fatigue crack growth in metallic materials. GA CR.
Sum of citations (without self-citations) indexed within SCOPUS