FME, IMID DCM – associate professor
+420 54114 3229, +420 54114 3306
Education and academic qualification
- 1979, Ing., Faculty of Mechanical Engineering BUT in Brno
- 1985, CSc., CSAV IPM Brno
- 2004, Assoc.Prof., FME BUT in Brno
- 1980-1984, Czechoslovak Academy of Sciences, IPM Brno
- 1985-1991, lecturer, BUT in Brno, FME, Department of Machine Parts
- 1991-1993, lecturer, ENSET, Université de Tunis
- 1994- vice director, Institute of Machine Design, FME BUT in Brno
- 2004- Assoc.Prof, Institute of Machine Design, FME BUT in Brno
- Fatigue properties of materials and constructions.
- Application of acoustic emission method.
- since 2000, President of the Czech Society for NDT
- since 2000, member of General Assembly of European Federation of NDT
- since 2000, member of Editor. Board of Journal of Acoustic Emission (USA)
- since 2002, member of Editor. Board of NDT Welding Bulletin (ČR)
- since 2005 , member of Editor. Board of Int.Jour. of Microstructure and Materials properties (UK)
- fatigue of materials
- contact fatigue
- nondestructive testing
- Application of selected NDT methods at continuous damage degree evaluation of cyclically loaded - GACR 106/02/0745, Grant agency of CR, 2002 – 2004.
- Bainitic steel for dynamically loaded components - GACR 106/02/1319, Grant agency of CR, 2002 – 2004.
- Research of contact damage phases using the method of acoustic emission - GACR 106/06/0343, Grant agency of CR, 2006 – 2008.
- Research of new methods of measurements and evaluation of acoustic emission signal - project of MPO (Impuls), 2006 - 2008.
- Detection and Identification of the development of cyclic damage of modern AlMg alloys with the application of specific NDT procedures- Grant agency of CR 2007-2009.
- Integrated system of continual monitoring of selected machine parts and technologies with application of the acoustic emission. Project MPO ČR - TIP, 2009-2012.