FME – External pedagogue
+420 54114 2820
Education and academic qualification
- 1961, Mgr., Faculty of Science, J.E.Purkyně University in Brno, branch Electronics and Vacuum Physics.
- Laser applications in medicine, geodesy and in industry.
- Optical metrology.
- The results are summarized in 130 papers in journals and proceedings of conferences and symposia, in 27 research reports and in 14 project reports.
- The most significant results include:
- Applications of optical methods in metrology.
- Investigation of laser ablation and laser spectroscopy.
- Development of special optical systems (the laser photocoagulator, the laser alignment device, applications of the ruby laser in holographic microscopy, the holographic interferometer for vizualization phase objects).
- Manipulation of microobjects with laser beam.
- Holographic imaging, multidirectional holographic interferometry, optical tomography.
- Holographic nondestructive testing of products.
- Use of the Laser Beam for Manipulation of Microobjects. Grant from: Grant Agency of the Czech Republic.
- Scientific Centre of Nanotechnologies and Surface Engineering. Grant from: Grant Agency of the Czech Republic.
- Employment of Multiple-Beam Optical Traps for Contolled Manipulation and Rotation of Microobjects. Grant from: Grant Agency of the Czech Republic.
- The use of combination of laser microbeam and cytometric techniques in the study of the structure and dynamics of human geonome. Grant from: Grant Agency of the Academy of science of the Czech Republic.
- The Joint Research of Elastohydrodynamic Lubrication under Non-steady Conditions. Grant from: Ministry of Education, KONTAKT.