FME, IACS DA – Associate professor
+420 54114 2194
- Bachelor's study: teaching basic and special electrical engineering subjects, as well as subjects focused on technical diagnostics, vibrodiagnostics, electrodiagnostics, multiparametric diagnostics, sensors, metrology, artificial intelligence in technical diagnostics, management and maintenance engineering - all for engineering fields.
- Master's study: teaching basic and special electrical engineering subjects, as well as subjects focused on technical diagnostics, vibrodiagnostics, electrodiagnostics, multiparametric diagnostics, sensors, metrology, artificial intelligence in technical diagnostics, management and maintenance engineering - all for mechanical engineering.
- Doctoral study: teaching subjects focused on multiparametric diagnostics of technical systems for the field of D4Z-P Machines and equipment.
- Supervision of bachelor's and master's theses.
- Supervisor of doctoral studies, field D4Z-P Machinery and Equipment, by 2020 12 students had successfully completed their studies and obtained the degree of Ph.D., currently leading 3 other doctoral students in full-time and part-time form of study.
- Expert of the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports in commissions for state doctoral examinations and defense of doctoral theses.
- Member of habilitation commissions at universities in the Czech Republic and abroad.
- Author or co-author of professional books, professional manuals, university scripts and monographs.
Professional competence in electrical engineering (electrical qualification)
Multiparametric diagnostics of technical systems
Automation of diagnostic systems, artificial intelligence in technical diagnostics
Sensors in diagnostics and metrology
Metrology of technical quantities
Analysis and processing of diagnostic signals
Maintenance management and engineering
Certified employee for the performance of the function: Vibration diagnostics specialist
Certified employee for the performance of the function: Technician of electrical equipment diagnostics
The results of scientific research activities are published in 1 professional book, 5 monographs and in more than 286 papers in journals and conference proceedings.
Co-author or author of 19 research projects till 2002.
External research grant (GAČR 102/03/0621), 2003-2005, title: Irreversible Processes in Electrical Insulating Materials, co-author.
Research Programme ( MŠMT ČR MSM 4977751310), 2005-2008, title: Diagnostics of Interactive Processes in Electrical Engineering, co-author.
Developmental project no. 456 ( MŠMT ČR ), 2006, title: Development of Information and Communication Technologies Supporting Accredited Study Programmes and University Management, co-author.
Project VD/00273442 (021335400020), ČEZ,a.s., 2006, title: Insulating Resistor Calculation Module, author.
Project HS 1380258, ČEZ, a.s. ,2008, title: Elaborating the Methods of Uncertainty Calculation for the Diagnostics of Power Generating Equipment, author.
Project MPO ČR FI-IM5/173, 2008-2010, title: The Methods of Life Determination of HV Insulating Systems of Rotary Machines, co-author and responsible author on behalf of the Brno University of Technology.
External grant (GAČR 102/08/1118), 2008-2010, title: Intelligent Diagnostics of Electrical Machines, member of author´s team.
OPVK Project (Operating programme: Education for competitiveness, CZ.1.07/2.200/07.0406), 2009-2012, title: Introduction of Targeted Education into Study Plans of Mechanical Engineering, member of author´s team.
SV project (FSI-J-11-10), 2011, Title: Oil power transformer reliability analysis, a member of author’s team.
SV project (FSI-S-11-5), 2011- 2013, Title: Environmental and safety aspects of development, production and operation of machines; a member of author’s team.
- SV project (FSI-J-12-10), 2012, Title: Non-invasive Methods of Reliability Analysis and Their Use in Optimization of Power Oil Transformers Maintenance, a member of author´s team.
- Projekt SV (FSI-S-14-2401),2014-2016, Title: GREEN PRODUCTION – PRODUCTION MACHINEs AND EQUIPMENTs,a member of author´s team.
Sum of citations (without self-citations) indexed within SCOPUS