FME, ITE DTBAM – associate professor
+420 54114 2428
Education and academic qualification
- 1981, Ing., Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, BUT, branch Instrumentation, Regulation, Automatization.
- 2004, Ph.D., Faculty of mechanical Engineering, BUT, branch Design and Process Engineering
- 2008, Doc., (Assoc.Prof.), Faculty of mechanical Engineering, BUT, branch Design and Process Engineering
- 1981 - 1987, independent design engineer at development, Prerov Machinery
- 1987 - 1991, head of design-office, Research Institute of Measurements, Brno
- 1991 - 1992, designer, Engineer-office of company COMET, Corp., Besigheim, Germany
- 1992 - 2008, assistant professor, Dept. of Building and Transport Machines, FME, BUT / Institute of Automotive Engineering, FME, BUT
- 2008 - to date, docent (Assoc.Prof.), Institute of Automotive Engineering FME, BUT
- Transport Machines (QTZ)
- Machines for Production of Building Materials (NSM)
- Transport and Handling Equipment (EDO)
- Technology and Machines in Building Industry (QSV)
- Techniques of Decreasing Industrial Harmful Substances (QSS)
- Diploma Project (QDP)
- Diploma Seminar (QD6)
- Bachelor Project (FDS)
- Bachelor Seminar (FES)
- Theoretical modelling of mixing and compacting of particular matters.
- Construction of measure-laboratory equipment to verify theoretical models.
- 2004 - to date, secretary chief, Institute of Automotive Engineering, FME, BUT
- 2005 – to date, Simulation modelling of mechatronics systems VZ MSM 0021630518, second author (D2)