FME, ÚM OMA – Head of sub-department
+420 54114 2535
Education and academic qualification
1981-09-01 - 1986-06-05
Study of the branch of mathematical analysis, Faculty of Science, Masaryk University, Brno
1991-09-01 - 1996-03-21
External doctoral study, Mathematical Institute of Academy of Science in Prague, the branch mathematical analysis
- 5.6. 1986: M.S., Faculty of Science, Masaryk University, Brno, the branch mathematical analysis
- 21.3. 1996: Ph.D., Mathematical Institute, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Prague, the branch mathematical analysis
- 28.5. 1999: Associate Professor, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Brno University of Technology, the branch mathematics
1986-09-01 - ...
Institute of Mathematics, FME BUT, research worker, assistant professor, associate professor
- 1986-1990, research worker, Institute of Mathematics, FME BUT
- 1990-1999, Assistant Professor, Institute of Mathematics, FME BUT
- since 1999 Associate Professor, Institute of Mathematics, FME BUT
- BSC study programme: Mathematics I-III, Mathematical Analysis III, Numerical methods, Mathematical Modelling via Differential Equations
- MSC study programme, study branch Mathematical Engineering: Fundamentals of Optimal Control Theory
- Ph.D. study programme: Mathematical Methods of Optimal Control
- Ph.D. Thesis supervised (7 defended), MSC and BSC Thesis supervised
- 5 textbooks for subjects Mathematics III, Mathematical Analysis III, Line and Surface Integral, Fundamentals of Optimal Control Theory
- Delay differential equations
- Fractional calculus and fractional differential equations
- Difference and functional equations
- Dynamic equations on time scales
- The research is supported by grant projects of the Czech Science Foundation and by other projects
- 1993-1996, member of academic senate of FME BUT
- since 2004, member of PhD study branch council at FME BUT
- 2000-2007, pedagogical secretary of Institute of Mathematics of FME BUT
- since 2007, head of Dept. of Mathematical Analysis
- since 2010, member of habilitation committees
- since 2014, member of the editorial board of the international scientific journal Studies of the University of Žilina (Mathematical series)
- since 2003, member of organizing and scientific committees of international conferences (ICDEA, Equadiff, CDDEA)
- since 2003, reviewer of inaugural dissertations and papers for international journals
Prizing by scientific community
- invited lectures including the cover of all stay expenses at foreign universities, international conferences and workshops (University of Pannonia, Veszprem, 2010, Comenius University in Bratislava, 2012, ICNDDE 2014, Side, WDDDE 2014, Veszprem)
- 1. Oscillatory and asymptotic properties of solutions of linear differential equations, the grant project of the Grant Agency of the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic no. A109902/1999, 1999-2001.
- 2. Qualitative properties of solutions of difference equations, the grant project of the Czech Science Foundation no. 201/01/0079, 2001-2003.
- 3. Limit properties of solutions of differential equations, the grant project of the Grant Agency of the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic no. IAA1163401, 2004-2006.
- 4. Electronic study supports for the teaching of mathematics at FME BUT, development project of FRVS, no. 512/2007.
- 5. Oscillatory and asymptotic properties of solutions of differential equations, the grant project of the Czech Science Foundation no. 201/08/0469, 2008-2010.
- 6. Simulation modelling of mechatronic systems, the research plan of the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic no. MSM 0021630518, 2005-2011.
- 7. Qualitative properties of solutions of differential equations and their applications, the grant project of the Czech Science Foundation no. P201/11/0768, 2011-2015.
- 8. Asymptotic theory of ordinary differential equations of integer and non-integer orders and their numerical discretizations, the grant project of the Czech Science Foundation no. 17-03224S, 2017-2019.
Sum of citations (without self-citations) indexed within SCOPUS