FME, IMID DREAT – Associate professor
+420 54114 3254
Education and academic qualification
- 1968, secondary technical school Přerov, instrumentation and automation engineering
- 1973, Brno University Of Technology (VUT) Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Transport machines and handling device. Diploma/degree awarded: Mechanical Engineer (Ing.)
- 1981, Postgraduate pedagogical training
- 1988, CSc., Brno University Of Technology (VUT) Faculty of Mechanical Engineering. Branch: Machine Parts and Mechanism
- 2000, Postgraduate training CAD/CAE/CAM Academy
- 1973-1975, engineer, První brněnská strojírna – supplier plant
- 1975-1978 lecturer, Brno University Of Technology (VUT) Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Department of Combustion Engine and Motor Vehicle
- since 1978 Deputy headmaster for pedagogical work, head of the department of design theory
- Teaching subjects in Bachelor‘s study programme: Machine Design Fundamentals, Machine Design, CAD, Design and CAD.
- Teaching subjects in second master`s study programme: Pre-Diploma Thesis Seminar, Diploma Seminar.
- Guide Diploma Work/Dissertation in the branch of Machine Design and Environment.
- Hold a colloquium/seminar and training for teachers and lecturers, engineers and specialists from the branch of international and European standarts.
- Focus on practical design and construction of machinery especially for sewerage plant
- devices of sewage works
- electric and gas furnaces and driers
- devices for food-processinng industry
- dedicated machines and devices, testing stations
- HS 1360131/1322 (copartner) - Projector with variable lens (Visteon-Autopal s.r.o)
- Innovation of Mechanical Engineering Study Programmes in the Context of information Society
- MPO č.p.: FT - TA3/130, FT136S013/2600 - Research and development of machinery for tyre ozonic degradation