BUT offers postdoctorand positions in research
Next to education BUT is also focused on science and research activities in both non-specified (financed by state) and defined (supported by clients) form. Significant part of research is connected with application sphere and initiated directly by industrial companies. Support of science and research at BUT is realized also through research centers that are established either at BUT, or BUT is one of the participating partners.
Currently we offer post-doctoral positions collaborated with:
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Communication (FEEC)
- Faculty of Chemistry (FCH)
- Faculty of Information Technology (FIT)
- Faculty of Civil Engineering (FCE)
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering (FME)
one university institute
seven research centers
- Advanced Materials, Structures and Technologies (AdMaS)
- Centre of Research and Use of Renewable Energy Resources (CVVOZE)
- Centre of Sensory, Information and Communication Systems (SIX)
- Centre of Materials Research ( CMV FCH)
- IT4INNOVATIONS Centre of Excellence (IT4I)
- New Technologies for Mechanical Engineering (NETME)
- Central European Institute of Technology (CEITEC).
The positions will be located in Brno, the second-largest city in the Czech Republic. Postdocs will be employed full-time for a fixed period of up to 3 years ( max 35 months). The gross salary ranges between 40 – 60 thousand CZK a month (EUR 1600 – 2400). The main postdoc activities are: participation in research activities in a relevant team of experts, preparation of new joint research projects, publication activities, teaching (average 3-5 hours per week), active participation in workshops and conferences, foreign internships for 3 – 6 months.
Current job offers
This positions are supported by the EU Operational Programme Education for Competitiveness and the Czech state budget through two projects:
1) Support of Interdisciplinary Excellence Research Teams Establishment at BUT, reg. number CZ.1.07/2.3.00/30.0005
2) Excellent young researcher at BUT, reg. number CZ.1.07/2.3.00/30.0039
In case you need more information, contact Mrs. Lucie Tomesova.
Short URL: https://www.vutbr.cz/f19528/d68299