American Chemical Society Publications
American Chemical Society
Full-text chemistry database.
ACS is a full-text database of the chemical journals published by the American Chemical Society since 1879. It contains more than 40 journal titles with some renown in the industry. The journals contained in the ACS database are the best in the seven basic chemical categories and in further eight categories rated by the Thomson Reuters impact factor.
The following are among the database journals:
- Accounts of Chemical Research
- ACS Nano
- Nano Letters
- Journal of the American Chemical Society
- Journal of Organic Chemistry
- Journal of Physical Chemistry and others
full list you can see on page http://pubs.acs.org/...=journals
- Manual for work wit database ACS Publications (pdf)
- Database content and search capabilities (videotutorial)
for further information, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Paid by the BUT Faculty of Chemistry. Access to the archive of journals for the period 2013-2017 funded by the project Chemické elektronické informační zdroje pro VaV - ChemEIZ, registrační číslo: CZ.1.05/3.2.00/12.0231.