How to work with the catalogue
The reader may use a library catalogue to search for books offered by libraries and manage his or her account. Here are a few tips on how to work with a catalogue to find the information you need.
- How to log in to the catalogue?
- How to find a book in a catalogue?
- What search criteria can be used?
- How to find the library collection containing a book?
- Where a book can be found in a library?
- How to find out whether a book can be borrowed?
- For how long can a book be borrowed?
- Can a loan be renewed?
- Can a book be reserved?
Search in Primo
Enter the search term: