CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION AND RECOMMENDATIONS
DURING YOUR STAY AT THE BRNO UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, please, read regularly Recommendation of the Rector of BUT due to the spread of coronavirus.
STEPS TO FOLLOW IF YOU HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH A CONFIRMED CASE OF INFECTION:
- If you have any signs of a starting infectious disease (temperature, cough, shortness of breath, digestive problems, loss of the sense of smell, overall weakness and possible other symptoms) please send an e-mail to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org and inform us about your health conditions. Inform your supervisor as well.
If you want to consult your health condition with our doctor, please, let us know. We will send you a contact e-mail and phone number to our doctor. The doctor will decide if you have to undergo the test or not and prepare a request for free testing. Isolation and quarantine shall be ordered by a doctor or a regional hygiene station. You should remain in quarantine for ten days at least after your last contact with the confirmed case of infection.
- In case of sudden deterioration your health, it is necessary to call the emergency service: 155 or 112.
Test´s centres for indicated patient by the doctor in Brno:
- St. Anne´s hospital: https://cfa.uzis.cz/sampling-points/8d415369-76cc-4dd6-86bc-cefc2cef200d/ (In English)
- IFCOR Dobrovského: https://cfa.uzis.cz/sampling-points/5f0d1c30-5d03-4ac6-a210-cd4295a0bb34/
- ELISABETH PHARMACON: https://cfa.uzis.cz/sampling-points/b4f471e1-7a52-47db-b9d1-cfa736df6ffb/ (In English)
- Spadia lab: https://cfa.uzis.cz/sampling-points/915bd22b-07a0-49f7-a92f-af1f9f329608/
- Synlab Brno: https://cfa.uzis.cz/sampling-points/c09100ad-1d39-4198-ab96-43ce2637ff51/
- Cytogenetic lab: https://cfa.uzis.cz/sampling-points/3cbd7d60-459b-4967-9e95-b722c29d2589/ (In English)
- The Universtiy Hospital Brno: https://cfa.uzis.cz/sampling-points/03398a47-f8f1-491b-9443-ad1cfadcaafb/
- Policlinics Lesná: https://cfa.uzis.cz/sampling-points/ad02614c-097e-4842-9c9e-20983f3b0101/
- Merciful Brothers Hospital: https://cfa.uzis.cz/sampling-points/0e090015-384c-404f-9eb4-441a0c29d603/
You can find useful information from the Czech Government, Ministry of Health of Czech Republic and other institutions on the links below:
- Special website of the Ministry of Health of Czech Republic
- Information for foreign nationals of the Ministry of Interior of the Czech Republic
- Website of the Czech government (Measures adopted by the Czech Government against coronavirus)
- Website of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic
- Website of the World Health Organization
- Website of the European Centre for Disease Prevetion and Control
Another platform providing information for foreigners living in Brno can be found on the links below:
- Website CORONA HELP (reliable English news on Czech internet about COVID-19, leisure, free psychological online consultations, online grocery e-shops, delivery services, etc.)
- Website of the Brno City Municipality
- Website of the Brno Expat Centre
- Website of the Centre for foreigner JMK
For further detailed information regarding current information you can also contact:
- Regional Public Health Authority of the South Moravian Region
- Phone: +420 773 768 994 or E-mail: email@example.com
- Nonstop hotline of the National Institute of Public Health
- +420 724 810 106 and +420 725 191 367
- National Infoline
- COVID-19 Brno Infoline
- Phone: +420 800 140 800 (Mon-Fri 7.00-17.00, Sat-Sun 9.00-13.00)
The BUT Crisis Staff appointed RNDr. Mgr. Daniela Dvorská as the contact person for the spread of coronavirus, who you can contact in case of any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org or 778 790 510).
Responsibility: Mgr. Petra Kuchaříková