Vypsaná témata doktorského studijního programu:|
- Fire Safety of Wooden building
Optimizing designs NED wooden buildings from the perspective of fire safety of buildings. The topic will be dealt with designing shapes and profiles wooden supporting elements. Will be dealt with the composition of individual structures.
- Optimization design of wooden buildings
The work will address the specific proposals wooden fragments. It has always concentrated on building a critical element in terms of efficiency and economics of design and construction.
- Research and development of reflective insulations for effective use in low energy buildings
"The goal of this thesis will be theoretical and experimental evaluation of the influence of the new kinds of reflective insulations on thermal properties of envelopes. This thesis will be supported by producer of reflective insulations DAPE, s.r.o."
- Dynamic data analysis for simulation of energy active building
"Procedures for evaluation, verification and analysis of large data sets with a special model for the evaluation of measurements of dynamic processes of individual building components and whole buildings, including technical equipment and energy systems."
- Failures of historical masonsy structures and their saving
The solutions will be identified characteristic failures of historic masonry structures with static design solutions and design methods remediation and development.
- Design of two-surface ventilated flat roofs with usage of CFD method
During designing of a two-surface ventilated flat roofs for their proper functionality is crucial to proper ventilation design. The solution method of ventilation will be used CFD method.
- Research of physical effects in a airconditioning
The work deals with the research of physical phenomena related to internal humidity parameters of microclimate in buildings. Part of the work will be theoretical and experimental methods for solving the outlook for the creation of moisture in buildings.
- Modeling and simulation of buildings and smart regions.
" Modeling and simulation of buildings and smart regions. Efficient use and location of HVAC elements in buildings and their control system. Systems, equipment and strategy for energy storage."
- Air cleaners
"Optimization of air cleaners primarily based on the ultraviolet lamps. The sedimentation of particles, temperature and velocity fields wil be studied. The using of theoretical methods based on CFD simulations and experimental methods is expeted."
- Moisture properties of composite materials
Description of capillary liquid by during wetting and drying in the capillary environment inert building materials developed using secondary raw materials (Krischer).
- Moisture changes in the building envelope
Assessment the spread of moisture in the porous environment according to Glaser and evaluation in relation to the emergence of liquid water bridges of non-destructive method
- Detection the diffusion of moisture in the porous material in 3D
Measurement curves of moisture by help electromagnetic microwave radiation and their evaluation for the calculation of the coefficient of capillary conductivity for practical applications.
- Influence of moisture on thermal insulation properties of building materials
Using knowledge of the capillary conductivity of the moisture for -evaluation for technical parameters of construction materials and affect the properties of structures in terms of heat-insulating properties.
- Modelling of moisture fields
Determination of input parameters to build the methodology of processing of measurement results of moistening curve compared with European Standard EN 15026.(K. Kiessel)
- Use of EMW radiation disposal biotic pests
"This is an experimental destruction of biotic pests such as wood-destroying insects, wood-destroying fungus or mold on the building blocks through EMW radiation. This is to optimize the length of irradiation and its intensity."
- Thermal rehabilitation of historic buildinges
"Builders solved the problems related to thermal rehabilitation in the Middle Ages. Work would verify their efficiency, negative influences on the structures and environment and their possible applications in solution of current thermal properties of buildings."
- Mathematical simulation of temperature in the subsoil and a model corresponding to the real situation.
"Mathematical modeling of the dynamic temperature in the subsoil on the basis of real measurements, determination of the heat loss in buildings depending on the model, comparing the results with calculations according to ČSN EN ISO 13 370 and DIN, suggesting a new model more respectful of the reality."
- Solar system a protection before lightning.
Filling work will be apply structure solar panel protection building before influence lightning.
- Cold storage for freeze foodstuff.
Filling work them innovation cold storage for freeze foodstuff.
- "New technological solutions of reconstructions, repairs and renovations of dilapidated panel houses"
"The analysis of reconstructions, repairs and renovations of various systems of panel houses and the design of new technological processes to revitalizing of dilapidated buildings."
- Solution microclimate low-energy buildings
"Analysis of microclimate low-energy buildings. Exploring the possibilities of the microclimate in the buildings of this type. Technical solutions the ventilation, heating and mutual interaction of these systems"
- Modelling the energy balance of buildings
"Modelling the energy balance of buildings using modern computational techniques. Analysis of the problem, creating a mathematical model, verification of mathematical models of real objects."
- Energy conservation
"Dynamic behavior of energy sources, especially sources producing renewable energy, and its effective using in buildings for assure quality of indoor environment with the influence to external environment of buildings and regions."
- Building services for energy active houses
"Technological systems using renewable energy sources. Optimalization of systems for active energy balance of buildings, utilization of surplus energy, effective utilization of energy in buildings and regions."
- Modelling of physical phenomena in engineering structures
Thermal and other physical phenomena in engineering structures are modeled using advanced mathematical methods and the results designed adjustments to achieve an optimal environment in buildings.
- Low-energy houses
"Due to increasing energy consumption and the need for sustainable construction is necessary to design structures in passive houses, in order to reduce energy consumtion and improving the internal environment."
- Interior Evolution of Housing Architecture
"Patterns of society influence, life style and technical progress on housing character."
- Analysis and proposal of innovations of structural-technology solution of wood house envelopes referring to their thermal characteristics
Verification and analysis of thermal properties of envelopes of individual systems of family prefabricated wood houses with orientation to the solution of selected details of the envelope elements from the point of view of their thermal characteristics. Under consideration of the determined and evaluated measurement results innovated structural-technology solutions for execution of these selected details will be proposed with the aim to achieve their optimum thermal characteristics.
- Application of secondary materials in low-energy and passive houses - sustainable development
"Target of theme are design and buildings construction check with using progressive materials from secondary raws in passive houses. Target is set up by need for optimal use energy, secondary raws and sustainable development. Elimination imperfection of progressive materials."
- Systematization defects and fails of constructions
Theme is set up by absence single categorization defects and fails of building object. The target is make summary of imperfections of building materials with possible actualization. Categorization will base for algorithm of investigation defects. The theme will be elaborate with using suitable software.
- Specify analyse of construction details of passive and low-energy houses
Theoretical analyse of substandard construction details for design of passive houses design. Specify analyse will elaborate with using of programs Fluent and Ansys. Partion target of analyse will be opmalization and procedure of reasoning design of construction details with using practice.
- Long-term effect of the additional insulation of a building and its construction and technical characteristics.
"The aim of the doctoral thesis is to analyse long-term behaviour of the additionally insulated building structures and to evaluate their influence on the duration of a building object lifetime. An important part of the work is the creation of draft conclusions for the use in construction practice, which will be based on the developed analysis. "
- Solar active facades and roofs
Evaluation of solar active facades and roof applications
- Analysis of costs for upkeep and repairing buildings and methody for their determination during lifetime.
"Creating methods for processing plan upkeep and repairing buildings considering intensity their using,sort of building and lifetime period used materials, including determination budget for upkeep and repairing these buildings during lifetime. "
- Strengthening and reconstructions of concrete structures
"Strips, fabrics; contact of glued joints; strengthening in shear/flexure; NSMR (near surface mounted reinforcement), prestressed and non-prestressed variant; strengthening by external prestressing; strengthening of compressive stressed members using wrapping. "