- Application for study
- Database of Final Thesis
- Overview of courses
- Fulltext search of courses, study fields, and degree programmes
Long-term residence permit for the purpose of study
An applicant may submit an application for a long-term residence permit for the purpose of study if he or she wishes to stay in the Territory for a period longer than three months and the study type is as stipulated by Section 64 of the Act concerning the stay of foreign nationals in the Territory.
The requisites of an application for a long-term residence permit are the same as those of an application for a long-term visa.
A long-term residence permit is issued for a period:
- needed to accomplish a purpose requiring residence in the Territory no longer than one year
- adequate to a period stated in an agreement with the hosting institution,
- of one year if the study requires residence longer than one year.
The residence permit may be extended repeatedly, however, each time for a period not exceeding two years.
For a long-term visa, you may apply at a Czech representation abroad.
An application will be disposed of within 60 days after submission.
Offices for studies
Faculty offices for studies:
- Faculty of Architecture
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Communication
- Faculty of Chemistry
- Faculty of Information Technology
- Faculty of Business and Management
- Faculty of Civil Engineering
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
- Faculty of Fine Arts
- Institute of Forensic Engineering