Objective of the course – aims of the course unit:|
To provide the students with knowledge of application of software for building technological designing, planning and management of the building structures, utilities and transport constructions management. Computer aid enables elaboration of the bid for the execution of work, time scheduling, pre-production preparation, production preparation and creation of operative plans. Construction time and cost planning are based on data of calculations and capacity standards. A part of the execution management is controlling of the building contract.
Objective of the course – learning outcomes and competences:|
The students will master the objective of the course consisting in extending the yet acquired user knowledge of available software for construction technological designing and management of building constructions, utilities and transport constructions. Then the students can apply the acquired knowledge in pre-production, production and erection stages of these constructions in practice.
Knowledge of construction design planning in the studied branch, passing the exam in the construction technology.
Course contents (annotation):|
Modelling of the construction process depending on the building parameters and applied software. The ASPE system for planning and management of transport and building constructions. Relation to the URS price lists in the branch of building constructions and transport infrastructure constructions. Investor and supplier contract controlling.
Instruction for CONTEC software application and application of building-technology network charts. Modification and creation of type network charts of the program from building structures, utilities and roads areas. Quality management and possibility of automated generation of control and inspection plans. Creation of environmental plans for environmental protection. Setting of parameters for the site plant plan.
Teaching methods and criteria:|
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes:|
Requirements for successful completion of the subject are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.
1. Application of software for building production planning and management of building operations. Joint ÚRS (main building operations and subsidiary production) and SPCM price lists.
2. Classification of production and data basis of ASPE and ÚRS system. Branch classification of building structures and jobs of road and railways constructions.
3. Budget estimates and creation of calculated quotation in the ASPE system.
4. Time schedule. Monitoring of the execution by contractor´s manager. Creation of the job list. Expenditures controlling.
5. Computer aid and modelling of construction preparation and realization in CONTEC system by means of building-technological network chart. Data links and date take over from the bills of quantities, budgets and production calculations into the building-technological designs in CONTEC system.
7. Activities in network charts. Links between activities and building readiness. Time, resource and capacity planning. Cost planning. Operative records keeping. Time schedule up-dating. Outputs – diagrams of resource demands as a basis for the site plant plan.
8. Computer aid of the links – control and inspection plan for the technology analysis and time schedule, environmental plan for other documents of the building-technological design.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences:|
Extent and forms are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.
BARRIE, D.S., POULSON, B.C: Professional Construction Management. 2004
Benč,F.: Návod pro tvorbu soupisu prací a zjišťovacích protokolů v systému ASPE. ASPE Praha 2005
Benč,F.: Nákladový controlling v programu ASPE. Stavitel č.1 2005
firemní SW: Návody pro SW: CONTEC, MS-Project, RTS-BuildPower, RSV, KROS Plus.
Jarský,Č.,Musil,F.,Lízal,P.,Motyčka,V.,Černý,J.: Příprava a realizace staveb. CERM a.s. 2003
Haas,Š.: Příprava a řízení stavební výroby. SNTL Praha 1990
Hrazdil,V.,Rada,V.: Inspekce a dozor při stavbě, Studijní opora. FAST, VUT v Brně 2006
Jarský,Č. a kol.: Příprava a realizace staveb - multimediální učebnice. FSv ČVUT V Praze 2005