Objective of the course – aims of the course unit:|
Orientation in an interpersonal communication (especially considering managment position), abilities in aplication knowledge and soft-skills in private and in profession life.
Objective of the course – learning outcomes and competences:|
Student will be able to have insight on the human resource management problems.
Basic knowledge from psychology and sociology from secondary school (from subjects as Civics or Social science). Basic orientation in terminology as a general psychology, sociology, social groups, psychological methods, imagines about direction, manager´s functions.
Course contents (annotation):|
Psychology, subject of psychology, the inposition in connection of organization and directing, work autput and man´s carrier, the tasks on a personality of directors, motivation and ranumerate of workers, manager´s communication abilities, nonverbal communication, prevention of the conflicts and their solution, adaptability technics pasive and active, assertivity, directing styles, public relations.
Teaching methods and criteria:|
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes:|
Requirements for successful completion of the subject are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.
1. Psyhology, its subject and tasks in organization. Managerś psychology and sociology.
2. Using of psychology in directing praxis and in the theory of directing.
3. The theory in structure and organization of a work group, firm and society.
4. Traditional and modern society. Aplication to questions in firm directing.
5. Acknowledgement and forming of a direct personality and a subsidient man and a colaborating worker. Personal structure, dynamic of a personality.
5. Stress and frustration. Psychological aspects of a work environment and directing.
7. Psychological analysis of a working results and man´s carrier.
8. Manager´s funcitons. Rating of workers.
9. Motivation, stumulation, renumeration. The hierarchy of demands. The role of a communication in directing.
11. Conflicts, their prevention and solution. Assertivity.
12. Directing styles. Directing behaviour. Manager´s image in directing.
13. The firm culture and public relations.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences:|
Extent and forms are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.
BEDRNOVÁ, E., NOVÝ, I.: Psychologie a sociologie řízení. Praha, Management Press 2002
Kachaňáková,A. a kol.: Riadenie ludských zdrojov. Bratislava: STU 1995
KOHOUTEK, R. ŠTĚPANÍK´, J., KUNOVSKÝ, J.: Základy psychologie pro techniky. Brno, CERM 1994
Kohoutek,R.: Základy užité psychologie. Akademické nakladatelství CERM,Brno 2002
Kohoutek,R.-Štěpaník,J.: Psychologie práce a řízení. Akademické nakladatelství CERM,Brno 2000
ŠAFRÁNKOVÁ, J.: Sociologie pro techniky. Praha, ČVUT 1992
VEČEŘA, M., GREGOR, M.: Sociologie práce. Brno, VŠE 1992
FIELDEN, J. S.: Principles of Business Communication. Macmillan Publishing Company 1990