Objective of the course – aims of the course unit:|
To get knowledge about technical-and-economic disciplines, economic disciplines and corresponding legal codes for using in construction practice and building orders realisations.
Objective of the course – learning outcomes and competences:|
Knowledge about technical-and-economic disciplines, economic disciplines and corresponding legal codes for using in construction practice and building orders realisations.
Ability to orient in construction firm economy.
Course contents (annotation):|
Introduction to problems of technical-and-economic disciplines (technical standardization, remuneration and costing), economic disciplines (prices, accounting, financing, taxation and investments), business and management disciplines (marketing, management and project-management). Application of common knowledge onto construction orderss. Linkage to construction code and construction-and-technical disciplines.
Teaching methods and criteria:|
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes:|
Requirements for successful completion of the subject are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.
1. Construction industry economics, importance of construction industry, construction mar-ket, specialities of construction production
2. Investment process, investment development, modernizing, reconstructions, constructions - classification
3. Participants of investment process, engineering, project activity, contractor and developer activity, subcontractors
4.-5. Valuation in construction industry, prices of construction works, cost estimates of constructions and construction works supplies
6.-7. Remuneration and standardization in construction industry, output standards and wages
8. Economic effectiveness of construction investments, procedures and calculations
9. Accountancy, fundamental terms, legislation, accounting system
10. Taxation system, legislation
11. Financing, financing sources, property
12. Project management, construction order management
13. Marketing in construction industry, importance for construction production, methods and procedures
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences:|
Extent and forms are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.
Korytárová J., Fridrich J., Puchýř B. : Ekonomika investic . Vysoké učení technické v Brně, Fakulta stavební, 2002
Tichá A,Marková L.,Stávková : Ceny ve stavebnictví II (Příloha – výkresová část) . URS Brno, s.r.o. 2000
Tichá A.,Kocourková G. : Ekonomika práce ve stavebnictví . VUT Brno 2002
Tichá A.,Marková L.,Puchýř: Ceny ve stavebnictví I. URS Brno, s.r.o. 1999
Tichá A.,Marková L.,Vystavil: Ceny ve stavebnictví II (Vzorový rozpočet). URS Brno, s.r.o. 2000