Objective of the course – aims of the course unit:|
Advanced photogrammetric technologies, accuracy analysis, remote sensing sensors, remote sensing tasks and applications.
Objective of the course – learning outcomes and competences:|
The ability to use of advanced technology for determination of elements of exterior orientations - aerotriangulation with GPS/IMU measurements.
Detailed analysis of results. Use of basic method of classification on aerial and sattelite images.
Methos of digital images acquisition, image triangulation
Course contents (annotation):|
Use of GPS and IMU in aerotriangulation, additional parrameters, accuracy analysis, systemathic errors, geometric image transformation, improvement of images, extraction , filtering, mosaiking, integrated technologies.
Physical fundamentals of remote sensing, sensors and their parametres, satellite orbits. Remote sensing taks, digital processing remote sensing data, remote sensing applications.
Teaching methods and criteria:|
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes:|
Requirements for successful completion of the subject are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.
1. Principles of inertial navigation,Kalman filter.
2. Use GPS/IMU instruments in aerotriangulation.
3. Additional parrameters in image triangulations.
4. Accuracy analysis, systemathic errors.
5. Integrated technologies.
6. Geometric and radiometric image transformation.
7. Improvement of images, extractions of image elelments, filtering.
8. Physical fundamentals of remote sensing.
9. Sensors and their parametres, satellite orbits.
10.Remote sensing taks, digital processing of data, remote sensing applications.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences:|
Extent and forms are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.
Hanzl, V., Plánka, L.: Fotogrammetrie a dálkový průzkum. VUT v Brně, studijní podpora (4 moduly) 2007