Objective of the course – aims of the course unit:|
Acquiring of the basic orientation in the field of experimental analysis of building structures and structures elements in relationship on analytics modelling within stochastic approach.
Objective of the course – learning outcomes and competences:|
Student will have better orientation in the field of experimental analysis of building structures and structures elements in relationship on analytics modelling within stochastic approach.
Building materials, Testing and technology, Diagnostics of constructions
Course contents (annotation):|
New methods of verifying the reliability of engineer construction proposal. Testing the signs of reliability of ready constructions during lifetime. The reliability scheme of building structure and it’s modeling. Analysis and physical models, laws of model homothety for static and dynamic tasks.
Arrangement of model tests, ways of loading and methods of reading the static and dynamic quantities. Determination of mistakes of the read quantities, metrology.
Non-contact methods of deformation reading, digital analysis of image and it’s treatment. Principles of fraction mechanics. Measurement of parameters for tension determination.
Measurement on realized structures and comparison of results with model measurement. Automation of measurement.
Seminary paper concerns elaborating and evaluating the results of measurement from the laboratory practice. Laboratory practice with individual tasks for individual students.
Teaching methods and criteria:|
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes:|
Requirements for successful completion of the subject are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.
1. Introduction – experimental analysis of structures and members. Reliability scheme and modeling of structures.
2. Mathematical and physical models of structure behavior.
3. Cracking properties of cement composites. Experimental methods of determination of cracking properties.
4. Experimental load tests.
5. Strain measurement methodology. Tensometry.
6. Contactless methods of measurement of surface deformations.
7. Methodology of long-term monitoring of bridge structures.
8. Methodology of experimental verification of reological properties of concrete in laboratory and in-situ.
9. Magneto-elastic measurement of stresses in prestressing reinforcement. Sensor calibration.
10. Experimental and analytic means of time dependent analysis of structures.
11. Experimental methods of reliability verification additionally reinforced members.
12. Using flat jacks in masonry diagnostics.
13. Bearing test of ceramic ceiling members CSD HURDIS.
Application of contactless strain measurement in tensile test.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences:|
Extent and forms are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.
Anthony L. Bartos and others: Non-destructive Characterization of Materials VII, Part 1, Part 2. Transtec publications Ltd., Zurich, Switzerland 1996
Bungey J. H.: Testing Of Concrete Structures. Blackie Academic and profesional, reprinted by Chapman and Hall 1994
Hönig, A., Zapletal, V.: Nedestruktivní zkušebnictví. USI VUT v Brně 1982
Kopecký, J.: Experimentální ověřování konstrukcí. VUT Brno 1984
Michalko, O. a kol.: Fyzikální a mechanické zkoušení stavebních materiálů. ČVUT Praha
Schmid, P.: Základy zkušebnictví. Akademické nakladatelství CERM, s.r.o. Brno 2001