Objective of the course – aims of the course unit:|
Goal of this subject is to gain basic knowledge from the system methodology - system access, system cogitation, system methodologies, system procedures and special expert knowledge of selected system methods (modeling, experiment, limiting states and statistics).
Objective of the course – learning outcomes and competences:|
Student gains basic knowledge capable for use of system access at solution of difficult problem situations, especially from the field of engineering.
Course contents (annotation):|
Subject is aimed at problem of system access usage for solution of problem situations from the field of engineering.
Teaching methods and criteria:|
Teaching methods depend on the type of course unit as specified in the article 7 of BUT Rules for Studies and Examinations.
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes:|
Exam: Consigned from written and oral part. Student has to gain minimum of 70 % success to advance to oral exam.
1. System methodology - theory of systems, terms of system and scheme, system access, system cogitation.
2. System of important quantities on object, basic terms in theory of systems, system conception of problematic situations and problems.
3. System access at problem solution - cognitive problems; system conception of system methods.
4. Risk engineering - systematic determination (basic terms, methodology of determination of technical objects safety, categorization of failures, their consequences and size of risk, methods used at safety studies, management in the field of technical objects risk control).
5. Theory of modeling - determination, structure of modeling.
6. Models and modeling - basic characteristics of model, general model structure, general modeling structure, basic activities in modeling, types of modeling.
7. Computing modeling - classical and simulation modeling.
8. Computing modeling - simulated identification, sensitivity analysis, optimalization, algorithms of computing modeling.
9. System conception of experiment - system acces to experiment - basic terms.
10. System access to experiment - phases of technical experiment, computerized support of experiment.
11. Theory of experiment, technical diagnostics.
12. System conception of limiting states of technical objects - determination of basic terms, limiting states of technical objects, division of limiting states.
13. Statistical data processing - conception of basic terms, descriptive statistics, structure of statistical symbols.
JANÍČEK, P.: Systémové pojetí vybraných oborů pro techniky, hledání souvislostí. 1. díl AKADEMICKÉ NAKLADATELSTVÍ CERM, Brno 2007, ISBN (CERM) 978-80-7204-555-6