Technological preparation of production
|Subjet code :||FSI-HTV|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Mechanical Engineering|
|Supervisor:||doc. Ing. Jaroslav Prokop, CSc.|
|Department:||Institute of Manufacturing Technology|
|Study form:||full-time study|
|Language of instruction:||Czech|
|Number of credits:||7|
|Completion:||course-unit credit and examination|
|Year of study:||2|
The study programmes with the given course
Objective of the course – aims of the course unit:|
The course will familiarise students with the methodology of designing production procedures for machining of typical engineering components with respect to individual stages of the manufacturing process.
Objective of the course – learning outcomes and competences:|
Students will be acquainted with an analytical approach applied for solution of the basic problems in designing production procedures applied in manufacturing of engineering components. They will be familiarised with respective technological issues including quantification of the time consumption and economic appraisal..
Technological characteristics of cutting methods, machine tools, cutting tools.
Course contents (annotation):|
Methodology of production planning applied in manufacture of engineering components focused on the machining technology. Designing production procedures for machining of typical engineering components. Analysis of technological influence on the manufacturing process. Optimization of a machining manufacturing process.
Teaching methods and criteria:|
Teaching methods depend on the type of course unit as specified in the article 7 of BUT Rules for Studies and Examinations.
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes:|
Evaluation covers the student’s work in the exercises and the knowledge tested by the examination. The students are requested to elaborate written work dealing with a topic within the course. The examination consists of written and oral part. Student has to prove an independent and professional approach in solving assigned tasks.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences:|
Students’ participation and their work in the exercises are systematically controlled. Compensation of absence will be determined by the teacher.
VIGNER, A. - ZELENKA, A. – KRÁL, M. Metodika projektování výrobních procesů. SNTL – Nakladatelství technické literatury, Praha, 1984. 592 s.
Type of course unit:
|Lecture:||39 hours, optionally|
|Teacher:||doc. Ing. Jaroslav Prokop, CSc.|
|Syllabus:||1. Technological production planning as an integrated part of the manufacturing process|
2. Methodology of designing production procedures of machined components
3. Technological aspects of the accuracy of machining I
4. Technological aspects of the accuracy of machining II
5. Technological platforms
6. Time consumption classification in engineering production
7. Determining the time consumption in engineering production
8. Selection of an optimum type of a machine tool
9. Construction technology, constructional-technological standardization
10.Planning of semi-finished products for machining processes
11.Production technology of rotary components I
12.Production technology of rotary components II
13.Production technology of non-rotary components
|labs and studios:||39 hours, compulsory|
|Teacher:||Ing. Karel Osička, Ph.D.|
doc. Ing. Jaroslav Prokop, CSc.
|Syllabus:||1. Production procedure of simple cylindrical component I.|
2. Production procedure of simple cylindrical component II.
3. The choice of machined components semi-products.
4. Material allowances for machining.
5. Transformation of machined components dimensional systems.
6. Standard of unit and batch operational time.
7. Measurement of time consumption.
8. Selection of optimum machine tool variant.
9. Production procedure of a shaft I.
10.Production procedure of a shaft II.
11.Production procedure of a bevel gear wheel I.
12.Production procedure of a bevel gear wheel II.