doc. RNDr. Miloslav Švec, CSc.
Vice-Rector for Studies and Student Affairs
phone: +420 541 145 210
In charge of Study Section
- meeting the objectives of the Bachelor’s, Master’s and doctoral degree programmes of the BUT faculties, ensuring they are carried out correctly with regard to the legal norms and accreditation conditions and decisions, dealing with students’ problems relating to their studies in these programmes, evaluating and developing these programmes;
- matters relating to international students studying in accredited degree programmes;
- coordination of, and methodology relating to, admission to studies in the Bachelor’s, Master’s and doctoral degree programmes of the faculties;
- matters relating to applicants, students and employees in connection with studies in Bachelor’s, Masters and doctoral degree programmes;
- the coordinated development of Bachelor’s, Master’s and doctoral degree programmes in relation to the creation of the European Higher Education Space;
- recognition of studies carried out at other higher education institutions and recognition of parts of studies carried out within the framework of student mobility;
- the mobility of students and teachers, in particular within the LLP/Erasmus programme;
- housing and social grants and study-related fees, in cooperation with the Vice-Rector for Information and Communication Technology (carried out by the CCIS Centre for Computer and Information Services)
- in cooperation with the Vice-Rector for Information and Communication Technology, the development and input of information into databases, in particular when related to students (the register of students);
- harmonization of the study regulations at BUT and preparation of a system for interfaculty teaching;
- proceedings as authorized by the Rector in accordance with paragraph 63 (3) c) of the Higher Education Act (summoning BUT students for the discussion of questions concerning the course of studies or closure of studies).